Friday, March 27, 2009

First Post

Welcome to my blog! Life, Science and Atheism. This is my first ever blog so please excuse any terribleness that ensues. Hopefully I can come up with some interesting notes on my new favourite subjects: Science and Atheism. (inextricably connected unless you are in a tiny percentage of scientists who are able to suspend rationality to please the idiots surrounding you) 

Lovely way to start, call people idiots.

I have recently taken up a number of Atheist books, and put them down again after the first few chapters. Not because they weren't good, they were too good. I was convinced early on and the rest was preaching to the converted. If you're interested in atheism and the positive effect it can have on your perspective (in all things) then hopefully I can share what it has done for me. The depressing part is that once you see the pure stupidity of superstition and religion, there's not much you can do about it. Our only weapon is consciousness raising. The ammunition is plentiful though:  Logic, Reason, Rational upholding of and investigation of evidence, humour, intellect....and more I guess, just can't think of all of them. 

I love using photoshop, so I've decided to do a series of atheistic images in support of the idea that : RELIGION IS CRAP (and in need of a thorough dressing down - plenty of mocking with some direspect on top)

So I hope you enjoy and I hope that I can add to the discussion somehow and perhaps rebut some arguments.

NUMBER 1:    THE LAST BARBECUE     (click image to go to my picasa album where you can enlarge to see all the detail)

From Life Science and Atheism

I'll post a new image every week, and will hopefully blog alot inbetween. Any feedback would be excellent. 


No comments:

Post a Comment